Journal of
Neuroscience and Behavioral Health

  • Abbreviation: J. Neurosci. Behav. Health
  • Language: English
  • ISSN: 2141-2286
  • DOI: 10.5897/JNBH
  • Start Year: 2009
  • Published Articles: 65

Table of Content: November 2012; 4(6)

November 2012

Laterality of voluntary motor tasks: Are basketing, targeting, and peg-moving performance asymmetric?

The principal objective of this work is to investigate the relationship between lateral functions of the brain and morphology of the hands, eyes and feet. The study was carried out with 233 volunteers within the age range of 18 to 27 years. Out of the total number of participants, 208 (94%) of them were right-handed and the remaining 13 (6%) were left-handed. The participants were divided into two groups and assessed by...

Author(s): Yalçin Yetkin and Koksal Erman

November 2012

Anxiogenic potential of prulifloxacin in experimental animal model

Prulifloxacin, the prodrug of ulifloxacin, is a broad spectrum oral fluoroquinolones antibacterial agent. Fluoroquinolones have been used for the treatment of bacterial infection for many years. Although they were considered as relatively safe drugs, various adverse effects have recently been reported along with increase in the usage of new generation fluoroquinolones. In the present study, prulifloxacin 200 and 400...

Author(s): S. Rekha, S. Kavimani and K. V. Raman