International Journal of
Educational Administration and Policy Studies

  • Abbreviation: Int. J. Educ. Admin. Pol. Stud.
  • Language: English
  • ISSN: 2141-6656
  • DOI: 10.5897/IJEAPS
  • Start Year: 2009
  • Published Articles: 215

Article in Press

THE NEXUS BETWEEN EDUCATIONAL SERVICE QUALITY AND STUDENT’S SATISFACTION IN ETHIOPIAN PUBLIC UNIVERSITIES: INSIGHTS FROM ARBA MINCH UNIVERSITY

Zelalem Zekarias Oliso

  •  Received: 02 February 2021
  •  Accepted: 28 June 2021
The main purpose of this study is to examine the link between service quality and students' satisfaction at Arba Minch University (hereinafter AMU). To this end, the study used quantitative correlational design with adapted questionnaire as the main data gathering tool. The data collected via questionnaire were analyzed using both descriptiveand inferential statistics. The findings of this study showed that there is a statistically significant relationship between educational service quality and students' satisfaction (r=.623). In addition, the findings of multiple regression revealed that educational service quality explained 41% percent of the variations in students' satisfaction. This means that the remaining 59 % of student’s satisfaction is expressed by other variables which are not included in the present study. Finally, based these findings, recommendations were forwarded to improve students' learning.

Keywords: Higher Education;Quality Education; Service Quality; Student Satisfaction; Performance